Jump to content
Mechanical Engineering
  • 0




can anyone tell me when the effect is called when you look at something from above and it seems straight and then look at it straight on and it is of by a small bit like when you use a verneer hight gauge and set it to 0 and it looks straight but then you bend down and took at it and its off by a small bit.

please help i have searched for hours and i can find what it is called!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

0 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Join Mechanical Engineering network

    Join us (login) to get full access : Please sign up to connect and participate.

    To download files...please login

  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Create New...