Jump to content
Mechanical Engineering

need help in finding suitable component for my project.

Recommended Posts

I'm in search of a component which makes my pin holder of tribometer to move in a path which can be drawn as infinity symbol. The idea is to obtain this desired path movement by placing the pin holder on a track like structure and run it in the required path similar to train toy running in a infinity symbol like path, except the train carries a lever like structure on top of it .My requirement is that I need a similar type of component as same as the train toy. Please check on to the attached image for better understanding of the path movement I want.I kindly request you guys to assist me on this however possible.


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Join Mechanical Engineering network

    Join us (login) to get full access : Please sign up to connect and participate.

    To download files...please login

  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Create New...