Mechanical Engineering

Breech locks: Is there a specific pressure locking mechanism?

In context of breech locks I'm exploring some non-mainstream ideas. So my thought was of a purely mechanical pressure sensing valve of sorts controlling locking/unlocking the bolt. But I struggle to find anything even remotely useful. So I'm asking if mechanical engineers here know of such mechanism or something similar.(Or can point me to flaws in my approach)

So 2 main parameters for this mechanism:

1. It unlocks only when pressure *drops* to a certain point (x psi). Until then remains closed/locked.

2. The input is a direct pressure of a solid brass/steel back of a round shell/casing. Not fluid or gas. Hence it doesn't vent/redirect anything but simply "waits" until the pressure drops.

It has to be a mechanical device though not electrical but even if you come up with any basic principle of a device it will do completely fine. Any ideas are worth listening to.

I googled hard different pressure valves, strain gauges etc. and couldn't find anything at least somewhat similar to what I need.