Mechanical Engineering

Combustion Chamber Analys

bugra

Question

I took a homework for Fuels and Combustion lecture. Our teacher allowed us for chosing the topic ourselves. I prefered to use CAD-CAE programs for project. I want to design a combution chamber and analyse by simulating with ANSYS in terms of such as surface heats, flow velocity values. In the end, I want to creative various graphics by values which i had. I know to use SolidWorks but in the ANSYS, I don't know while piston is acting up and down how i can simule it. That's thing i want to learn. Thank you.

1 answer to this question

Basically it has two kind of combution machine type, Open combustion or closed combustion. For your case , your homework for fuels and combustion lecture. It seemed difficult to make it in ANSYS or SOLIDWORK. I suggest you to download animated pic or presentation someone with same concept. And make it simple paper for your homework. Thank you.